JW HOSPITALITY Consulting
(Former Guru Spa consulting)
Was founded by a group of professional hoteliers and spa & wellness experts. The present team members were (some still are) holding positions such as Resort Manager, Spa Director, Spa and Amenity Product Manager and Distributor and as Hotel and Spa Consultants who have work experience in Asia Europe and Middle East with Leading Hotel Resort companies such as Six Senses, Grand Hyatt, Four Seasons, Marriott, MSpa (Mandara and Anantara), and Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary, very familiar and understood with concept and start-up management.
The dynamic enthusiastic team with passion for hospitality has great competences to transmit their knowledge into their clients and operations by strong structure step by step methods.
The JW Team has accomplished concepts for new openings including observing soft opening phases, boosting new concepts or/and turn around running business operations like hotels, resorts, spa& wellness or holistic wellness. The team is initiative open-minded for any unique tailored-made concept ready to go, as owners or initiators required.
”you can survive and be successful if you distinguish of your competitors”
- We establish a market study in order to be able to create a unique proposition which is different from your competitors
- We Design or re-design the service of your hotel or resort, spa or wellness in a way to respond to a discerning premium traveler target group by implementing and supporting a professional innovative training of your team.
- Together we are able to achieve a standard which results in a unique blend of international and Asian and specifically Thai hospitality.
- We train your team in professional service techniques and remarkable guest attentions to provide guests with a unique and memorable service.
- We improve the guest experience of your hotel or resort and spa or/and wellness in a way they wish to come back